MVC Encoding for Blu-ray 3D™
The Dualstream 3D encoder offers an enterprise-level solution that simplifies the complexity of encoding the dual left-eye and right-eye streams in the MVC (Multi-View Coding) codec necessary for Blu-ray 3D authoring. The application significantly enhances 3D workflow processes including 3D title authoring that meets Blu-ray Disc™ Association (BDA) Blu-ray 3D specifications. The MVC encoded streams are also used for the 2D playback options of a Blu-ray 3D Disc.
Dualstream 3D is a two pass MVC encoder with full parameter setting ability as permitted by the Blu-ray Disc™ Association BD and 3D BD specifications.
* Base and Dependent streams Maximum and Average Mbps
* Number of offset metadata sequence allocation area
* Scene change detection mode
* Transition detection mode
* DeBlocking filters and settings
* Entropy encoding settings
* BD-MVC Still encoding
* Picture Quality settings, including DCT size, Scaling lists, Refresh Suppress, Trailing Suppress
* User definable .csv files for Scaling Lists
* Segment definable settings for streams. Frame number editable.
Dualstream 3D exports BD compliant base and dependent BSF files for use in compatible Stereoscopic Blu-ray authoring applications. Settings are also available for creation of uncompressed encoded YUV files for immediate quality checking and review using standard YUV software players.
Dualstream 3D system recommendations:
* CPU Nehalem 8Core(dual Quad Core) 3.2GHz
* 12GB RAM (4GB of RAM memory is required)
* Windows Vista™ 64-bit or Windows 7 64-bit
* High-capacity SATA HDD
Software Paradise is striving to become the easiest and most convenient online shopping experience by providing excellence in choice, value and service. We’ve recently updated the website to make it even easier for you to purchase products with our online shop as well as compare prices and request live quotes.
Copyright © 2014 Software Paradise (ProcessFlows UK Ltd). All rights reserved.