MVC Encoding for Blu-ray 3D™
The Dualstream 3D encoder offers an enterprise-level solution that simplifies the complexity of encoding the dual left-eye and right-eye streams in the MVC (Multi-View Coding) codec necessary for Blu-ray 3D authoring. The application significantly enhances 3D workflow processes including 3D title authoring that meets Blu-ray Disc™ Association (BDA) Blu-ray 3D specifications. The MVC encoded streams are also used for the 2D playback options of a Blu-ray 3D Disc.
Dualstream 3D is a two pass MVC encoder with full parameter setting ability as permitted by the Blu-ray Disc™ Association BD and 3D BD specifications.
* Base and Dependent streams Maximum and Average Mbps
* Number of offset metadata sequence allocation area
* Scene change detection mode
* Transition detection mode
* DeBlocking filters and settings
* Entropy encoding settings
* BD-MVC Still encoding
* Picture Quality settings, including DCT size, Scaling lists, Refresh Suppress, Trailing Suppress
* User definable .csv files for Scaling Lists
* Segment definable settings for streams. Frame number editable.
Dualstream 3D exports BD compliant base and dependent BSF files for use in compatible Stereoscopic Blu-ray authoring applications. Settings are also available for creation of uncompressed encoded YUV files for immediate quality checking and review using standard YUV software players.
Dualstream 3D system recommendations:
* CPU Nehalem 8Core(dual Quad Core) 3.2GHz
* 12GB RAM (4GB of RAM memory is required)
* Windows Vista™ 64-bit or Windows 7 64-bit
* High-capacity SATA HDD
Copyright © 2018 Software Paradise (ProcessFlows UK Ltd). All rights reserved.