BootIt™ Next Generation (BootIt NG, or BING) is a partition and multi-boot manager with a powerful and simple-to-use set of tools for partitioning, imaging, and multi-booting your computer. It combines the features of several standalone products costing hundreds of dollars more.
- Compatible with all Windows versions (9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Servers)
- Compatible with x64 (AMD64/EM64T) and Windows 64bit OS (non-GPT)
- IEEE1394/USB 2.0 high-speed support for imaging/partitioning
- Support for large hard drives (2 TB) and partitions (1-2 TB)
- Non-destructive resizing and conversion for FAT/FAT32
- Non-destructive resizing for NTFS
- Creation and (secure) deletion of partitions/volumes
- Undelete partitions/volumes
- FAT/FAT32 formatting
- Copying and moving of partitions/volumes
- Support for Linux Ext2/Ext3 and ReiserFS file systems
- Imaging (including directly to CD-R/RW or DVD+R/+RW/-R/-RW)
- Boot any partition on any hard drive (via BIOS)
- Booting from the CD/DVD drive (via BIOS)
- Boot multiple operating systems from a single partition
- Create over 200 primary partitions (if desired)
- User ID and password protection
- Free minor-level version upgrades
- And lots more!
|Software ratings and reviews are shown below. If you wish to rate this software please click the 'Rate this software' link.
||Rate this software