Unlike other capture programs which do not permit you to move the "grabber" once you start the capture, Capture Express allows you to toggle between a stretch mode and a move mode by right clicking on the mouse. So if you didn't quite get your alignment correct when you started your capture, simply click on the right mouse button and move the grabber to the correct alignment. Other programs will require you to abort the whole capture process and start again in the hope that you get the correct alignment.
Besides capturing basic Screens, Windows and rectangular areas, Capture Express allows you to capture items in a variety of shapes. Optionally place borders around the shapes and choose a masking color for the exterior of the shape. Some of the shapes available include rounded rectangles, circles, ellipses, diamonds, triangles, stars and other user defined shapes such as an octagon or house figure shape. Print, save or email your captured images.
Capture Entire Screen
Capture Window Client Area
- Rectangle and Rounded Rectangle
- Square and Rounded Square
- Triangle Up, Down, Left or Right
- Star (User defined Star Shape)
- 5 User Defined Polygons
Optionally place borders around the shapes and choose a masking color for the exterior of the shape.
- Choose between Dotted Outline, Dashed Outline, and Reverse Video for highlighting captured area.
- When capturing areas, dimensions of image being captured are always displayed along with instructions on how to toggle between move and stretch modes.
- When capturing areas, toggle the right mouse button to adjust the outline of the image, without having to restart the capture.
- Reduce the number of steps needed to save images using the Automatic Capture method.
- Enter rectangle dimensions to easily capture exact sized images.
- Use the Try Again button to repeat similar captures.
- Define Automatic Repeating captures to repeatedly capture the same area. Useful to see what is happening on a computer over time.
- Optionally use Delay settings to better capture drop down menu items or other images that tend to disappear as soon as the mouse is moved.
- Choose from hundreds of hotkeys for Manual and Automatic capture activation.
- Save and load images in .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png and .tif formats.
- Select the resolution and/or compression level for each image format.
- Adjust for smaller file sizes or for higher image resolution.
- Email Image using either the built-in email client or your default MAPI compatible email client.
- Copy image to clipboard for quick pasting to other applications.
- Choose the print scale or let the program automatically set the print scale for the image so the printed image is the same size as it appears on screen.
- View multiple images at the same time, like post-it notes for your computer screen.
|Software ratings and reviews are shown below. If you wish to rate this software please click the 'Rate this software' link.
||Rate this software