Producer Edition provides the highest level of program functionality for FL Studio.
What you can do with Producer edition?
Producer edition rounds out FL Studios capabilities with 1. Comprehensive audio recording and manipulation capabilities. 2. Audio and Automation Clips.
- Full audio recording and post-production. Producer edition allows you to record external and internal audio. Record up to the maximum number of simultaneous audio tracks your computer and audio interface (soundcard) can support.
- Access to the Playlist Pattern, Audio and Automation Clips for arranging, chopping, stretching, time-shifting any Audio, Notes and Automation.
Producer Edition includes:
- All Fruity Edition features plus...
- Audio recording from external sources.
- Direct-to-disk recording & offline rendering of Mixer tracks.
- Audio Clips with waveform view & support for cue points.
- Automation Clips with editable envelopes and LFO mode.
- Edison - integrated audio editor/recorder.
- Slicex - loop slicer & re-arranger.
- Vocodex - advanced vocoder.
- Synthmaker – advanced everything!
- Lifetime free updates to Producer Edition by download.
Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (32 & 64 Bit)
(or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp (running XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32 or 64 Bit)
1 Gb or more RAM recommended
1 Gb free disk space
Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
|Software ratings and reviews are shown below. If you wish to rate this software please click the 'Rate this software' link.
||Rate this software