Image Optimizer includes and builds on the technology introduced with JPEG Optimizer. You have complete control over GIFs and PNGs, by optimizing with regions.
There are two main modes of operation, 'Work with whole image' and 'Work with regions' .
Many users will find that they get good results using 'Work with whole image' mode as this will enable them to produce compact images quickly and easily. Advanced users will want to use the 'Work with regions' mode so they can fine-tune the optimization process to achieve even smaller file sizes.
A third mode, Batch Wizard allows you to optimize multiple files.
Image Optimizer gives the user complete interactive control of the entire optimization process, from changing compression settings to the ability to apply these to some areas of the image more than others.
- Enhance image: Levels, equalization, brightness and contrast
- Color correction
- Clean image: de-noise and spot/dead pixel removal
- Focus image: sharpen and blur
- Batch text and image caption
- Batch Digimarc watermark
- Batch Resize and thumbnail
- Batch Enhance, Crop
- Batch compress a folder (up to 1000 images)
- Speed up web pages, reduce server load, cut bandwidth costs and save disk space
- JPEG, PNG and GIF compression
- MagiCompression of JPEGs
- Crop and Resize
- Add text and image captions (place text and/or logos on each image)
- Digimarc watermarking
- Acquire image directly from TWAIN scanner or camera
- E-Mail image
- Real-time Preview
- Regional optimization - compress and dither some areas more than others
- Batch mode to compress 100s of Images at a time
- Compress images to a maximum byte size (e.g. no more than 50000 bytes)
- 100% standard file formats, no plug in required
- Choice of English, Français or Deutsch
|Software ratings and reviews are shown below. If you wish to rate this software please click the 'Rate this software' link.
||Rate this software