Commercial organizations that use the Tenable Nessus vulnerability scanner must purchase a ProfessionalFeed subscription to scan their network, obtain support, receive updates to their database of vulnerability checks and perform compliance auditing.
- The newest Tenable Nessus plugins as soon as they are released
- Manage scheduled scans from the Tenable Nessus web interface for daily, weekly, monthly and other types of audits
- Perform an unlimited amount of complete PCI-DSS compliance audits
- Perform web application audits of custom and embedded applications to test for cross site scripting, SQL injection and much more.
- Conduct application, router and SQL database configuration audits against CERT, CIS, DISA STIGs, GLBA, HIPAA, NIST SCAP FDCC, NSA and PCI standards.
- Conduct content audits such as adult content, personally identifiable information (credit cards, SSN, etc.) in corporate spreadsheets, and much more
- SCADA vulnerability checks to detect and audit Control System devices
- Virtual Appliance - access to a download of a Nessus 4 VMware Virtual Appliance, that works with VMware ESX, Server, Workstation and Fusion
- Support - Access to operational and technical assistance from Tenable's experienced support staff with regards to the deployment and use of their scanners, as well as the writing of audit policies for the compliance checks or content checks.
Be the first to review this product!