Imprivata OneSign® Single Sign-On simplifies application log in and log out, automating username and password entry for authenticated users. Proven in healthcare environments around the world, OneSign Single Sign-On can be used with all types of clinical, financial and administrative applications, saving care providers significant time, improving satisfaction and driving EMR adoption. Combine single sign-on (SSO) with authentication management to enable No Click Access™ to desktops and applications.
OneSign is used extensively in clinical environments by more than 900 customers and 1.5 million care providers. It includes many features designed to optimize clinical workflows, including:
- Auto-launch applications further eliminates unnecessary clicks and wait times.
- "Hot" applications allow a new user to be signed into an application without requiring it to be shut down and re-launched. As a result, applications and information become available faster.
- Access to user shares eliminates the need for users to provide additional Windows credentials when logging into a shared workstation or generic account.
- Fast user switching keeps applications or Citrix sessions running in shared workstation environments after the user has logged off. This minimizes wait time as the next user logs in and deters credential sharing.
- SSO to applications in virtualized environments including Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, VMware ThinApp, VMware View, Microsoft App-V and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
|Software ratings and reviews are shown below. If you wish to rate this software please click the 'Rate this software' link.
||Rate this software