xPC Target™ enables you to execute Simulink® and Stateflow® models on a target computer for rapid control prototyping, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation, and other real-time testing applications. It provides a library of drivers, a real-time kernel, and a host-target interface for real-time monitoring, parameter tuning, and data logging.
- Real-time execution of Simulink and Stateflow models on a target computer via an optimized real-time kernel
- Support for target computer hardware, including PMC, PCI, PCIe, cPCI, and PC104 form factors
- Support for numerous I/O modules, including analog I/O, digital I/O, pulse train generation and capture, and shared memory
- Support for communication protocols and data buses, including serial, UDP/IP, CAN, J1939, ARINC 429, and MIL-STD-1553
- Tools for real-time monitoring, parameter tuning, and data logging
- Standalone operation using xPC Target Embedded Option
- Open APIs (Visual Basic, C/C++, Java, and .NET) for programmatically developing user interfaces
|Software ratings and reviews are shown below. If you wish to rate this software please click the 'Rate this software' link.
||Rate this software