To consistently manage your company\'s performance, you need the ability to develop timely and accurate plans and budgets that are aligned with strategic goals. You also need the ability to seamlessly integrate corporate and departmental planning, quickly model business scenarios, and re-forecast to meet rapidly changing business conditions. Finally, you need a way to ensure a fully documented audit trail and compliance with strict guidelines for consolidating and reporting company information internally and externally, in accordance with regulatory requirements for International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and electronic filing of financial statements in Extended Business Reporting Language (XBRL) format.
The SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation application unifies and streamlines the planning, budgeting, and forecasting process and can enable a faster close. Finance-owned and maintained, the application unifies planning, financial consolidation and management reporting for the enterprise improving budget cycle times, driving compliance with regulatory and financial standards, helping reduce external audit costs, instilling confidence, and reducing business risk.
SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation is available in two versions:
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for the Microsoft platform A unified planning, budgeting, and consolidation application that is designed to be owned and managed by business users
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver A unified planning and consolidation application built directly on the SAP NetWeaver technology platform and designed to be owned and managed by business users
With SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, everything you need to meet your bottom-up and top-down financial and operational planning requirements, as well as complete consolidation and reporting, is available through a single, unified application and user interface. You can benefit from:
- Improved agility Quickly model new business scenarios and decide on a course of action that maximizes value creation
- Reduced cycle time Finance and line-of-business managers can collaborate in a unified landscape, streamlining the process of creating and approving plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Minimized business and compliance risk Transparent financial data and a single version of the truth enable fast, accurate management and statutory reporting.
- Increased user productivity An intuitive interface and familiar office tools help workers make the most of their time.
Be the first to review this product!