Take control of your day-to-day finances with Sage 50 Accounts. Designed for established small to medium sized businesses, Sage 50 Accounts helps you manage your accounts with ease, efficiency and accuracy, saving you time so you can focus on growing your business.
Make running your business easier
Sage 50 Accounts gives you the tools you need to manage your finances with ease, leaving you with more time to focus on growing your business.
- Take the hassle out of managing your VAT: with a dedicated module for managing your VAT, you can calculate, reconcile and submit your VAT returns online in just a few clicks.
- See how profitable your business is: view the performance of your business at the touch of a button with reports such as profit and loss and balance sheets.
- Report in as much or as little detail as you like: see an overview of your business at a glance, or perform in-depth analysis with a selection of reports that can be tailored to your business. With our built-in report designer, you can customise your reports to view the information you need in a format thats right for you.
- Simplify your bank reconciliation: keep your bank records correct and up to date with our easy-to-use bank reconciliation.
- Manage your time with a built-in diary: its easy to use and helps you keep yourself and your business organised. The diary can be synchronised with your Outlook calendar, meaning youll never miss an important deadline.
Get up and running in a few simple steps
Its quick and easy to get Sage 50 Accounts up and running with a simple installation and setup process. Practice data will help you familiarise yourself with your software.
- Easy to get started: our easy set-up wizard will take you through seven simple steps to get you up and running in no time.
- Tutorials and videos: a series of guides and simulations will guide you through all the key procedures, from creating a new customer to reconciling your VAT returns.
- See the effects of changes with test data: use the practice mode and demo data to test changes before you commit to making them in your own data.
- Step by step guides: choose from a range of process maps to walk you through tasks such as processing your year-end accounts.
- Free 45 days support: if youre a new customer you can use our award-winning support free for the first 45 days to help you get up and running and familiarise yourself with your new software.
Manage your finances on the move
Download the free Sage 50 Accounts Mobile app for iPhone or Blackberry and view your accounts wherever you are. Its easy to install and use and is ideal for anyone who works on the go.
- Free to use: Sage 50 Accounts Mobile is free to download and use and there are no transfer limits. Connect it to your Sage 50 Accounts 2012 data or try it with demonstration data.
- Easy to use: its clear and simple interface requires little accounts knowledge so you easily can get a snapshot of your business wherever you are.
- Manage your accounts on the move: Sage 50 Accounts Mobile gives you access to the four main areas of your accounts data: customers, suppliers, financials and products & pricing.
- Keep your data safe: all data transferred using Sage 50 Accounts Mobile is securely encrypted, meaning the data you transfer using your phone is safe and secure.
- Remotely manage your stock: with Sage 50 Accounts Mobile youll have all your product and stock information at your fingertips, allowing you view your product prices and stock levels, and raise quotations and invoices on the spot.
- Available for iPhone and Blackberry: Sage 50 Accounts Mobile is available for iPhone and Blackberry for use with Sage 50 Accounts 2012. If youre an iPad or Android user, please register your interest and well let you know when applications are available.
Customise your software to fit your needs
We know that every business is different, and Sage 50 Accounts is designed to adapt and fit your business, no matter what you do.
- Save time duplicating data entry: seamless integration with Sage 50 products lets you quickly and easily connect Sage 50 Accounts with other Sage products like ACT! and Sage 50 Payroll.
- Manage your finances over a network: Sage 50 Accounts can be installed on multiple workstations and supports up to two concurrent users when purchased with a two user license.
- Have a truly tailored solution for your business: we have a network of over 900 Sage Developers in the UK who can help you connect Sage 50 Accounts to your other business software with hundreds of Sage add-ons to choose from.
- Built with your business in mind: we listen to your wants, needs and concerns, and every year we develop our software to help make running your business easier.
- Adapting to a changing world: we keep up to date with new technologies and help you stay legally compliant by adapting our software to meet relevant changes in legislation.
Keep your customers and suppliers happy
Sage 50 Accounts gives you the tools you need to stay up to date with your customer and supplier activity, manage debt and maintain a healthy credit position.
- Speed up the payment process: add the Sage Pay pay now button to invoices, statements and letters to encourage your customers to pay their invoices quicker.
- Track customer and supplier communications: instantly view up-to-date records of customer and supplier activity, including letters, phone calls, invoices, and payments.
- Save time and avoid entering information from your online store: integrate Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Pay with your web store and avoid duplicating effort. Well do the hard work for you!
- Manage your customer debt: youll always know whats outstanding and when you need to chase debt with a whole section of your software dedicated to debt management. It lets you instantly view your credit position, makes managing customer debt easier and will help you get paid on time.
- Create professional invoices and quotations: choose from a selection of layouts or customise your own to suit your business. See how much youll make on each order before you commit and save time and money by sending your invoices by email in just a few clicks.
General Technical Requirements
- 10Gb free disk
- 2Ghz processor or higher
- 1Gbps network (minimum 100Mbps)
- 1Gb RAM Windows XP
- 2Gb RAM Windows Vista, 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, Small Business Server 2011
- 4Gb RAM For all PCs running a 64-bit operating system
All 32-bit and 64-bit variants of the below operating systems with the latest Microsoft Updates and Service Packs.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 *
- Windows Server 2008 *
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 *
* Running software like Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft SQL Server on a Small Business Server will reduce the performance of Sage 50 Accounts
Be the first to review this product!