Company size: 1 - 50 employees
Number of users: Single user
Support options: SageCover, Training
Operating Systems: Windows XP (Recommended), Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Is Instant Accounts right for me?
Sage Instant Accounts doesn't require any accounting experience, and gives you confidence and control of your cash position and the freedom to concentrate on attracting and keeping your customers happy.
- Set up and use easily:
Video demos, practice mode, e-Learning training and practice data will help you get up and running, and you can easily correct any mistakes.
- Manage your finances:
Track money going in and out of your business accurately & share information electronically with your accountant.
- Manage your customers and suppliers:
View contact details, know who owes you money and when, record till takings and see your profit and loss.
- Manage your business:
Track all your products and services and never miss a deadline with diary and auto reminders.
- Always know your financial position:
Run profit, loss and balance sheet reports at the touch of a button.
- Prepare quotes and invoices:
Generate quotes and invoices for your customers, and apply flexible discounts.
- Improve your cash flow & get paid on time:
Add a ‘Pay Now’ button to invoices and statements to take credit card payments (additional Sage Pay charges applies).
- Manage your VAT
Automatically calculate VAT Returns that comply with all the latest 2011 legislation, including setting your business up on the Flat Rate VAT Scheme.
- Submit your VAT returns online:
Submit VAT returns and year-end forms online - a HM Revenue & Customs requirement.
- Free support to get you up & running:
45 days free telephone support and one year's SageCover Online support included.
Easy to set up and use
- View video demonstrations
- Learn in practice mode or view demo data
- Easily correct mistakes
- Service toolbar lets you access all your Sage services in a flash **NEW FOR 2011**
- 45 days free technical support included (on new purchases only)
- E-learning included – online tutorials to help you get up and running
- 1 year of SageCover Online including 24/7 access to over 6,000 online FAQs and email support
- Pay by interest-free Direct Debit - just £19 a month (over 6 months)
Manage your finances
- Easily share information electronically with your accountant to save time
- Keep track of money going in and out of your business
- Take credit card and PayPal payments through Sage Pay integration
- Web Store integration: automatically download payments into Instant Accounts **NEW FOR 2011**
- Automatically calculate VAT Returns including Annual Accounting, Cash Accounting, Reverse Charge, Irish VAT and submit online to HMRC.
- Flat Rate VAT Scheme: Prepare a Flat Rate VAT return and calculate the benefit to your business **NEW FOR 2011**
- e-payments and Reverse Charge VAT
- Prepare essential information for audits and guarantee peace of mind
- Produce Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports
- e-banking - integrate with your internet banking service
- Bank reconciliation so you can see up-to-date balances
- Easily export your information directly to Microsoft Office to save time
- Import data from .xls, .xlsx and .csv files with ease
- View instant reports that are easy to browse, select, and add as ‘favourites’
- Keep track of all of your products and services
- Manage your time with integrated diary and automated reminders
- Automatically allocate credits against invoices to save time and cut down errors
Manage your customers and suppliers
- Find contact details quickly
- Improve your cash flow by seeing who owes you money & when it's due
- Create quotations and invoices
- Know how much profit you will make on each quote before you commit
- Add 'Pay now' buttons to invoices and statement to encourage prompt payment
- Record till takings and cash sales
- Easily apply flexible discounts to keep your customers happy
- Store, record and print barcodes on to any document or report
Sage Instant Accounts is only available with a single user licence. This permits one installation of the program, on a single machine.
To use Sage Instant Accounts over a network or have two concurrent users you will need Sage Instant Accounts Plus (two user version).
An IBM-compatible computer with a 2GHz (or equivalent) processor
At least 1GB RAM
At least 1GB of free disk space after Microsoft Windows has been installed
Display Settings: 1024 x 768 resolution
Network users only: 1Gbps network cards and switches with Microsoft Windows networking
An IBM-compatible computer with a 1GHz (or equivalent) processor
700MB of free disk space after Microsoft Windows has been installed
Display Settings: 1024 x 768 resolution
Network users only: 100Mbps network with Microsoft Windows networking
Compatible operating systems:
Windows XP Service Pack 3
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2003
Performance will be improved with higher specification computers and networks, and it only possible to install one copy on a single computer.
Works with Microsoft Office 2002/XP, 2003 and 2007, but is not yet compatible with Microsoft Office 2010.
Please make sure you have the latest Microsoft updates installed
This product will not install or run on the Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT4 or Windows 2000 operating systems.
The latest service packs should be installed for your operating system before installing or upgrading Sage products. 32-bit Operating Systems recommended.
Whilst there are no browser requirements for Sage Instant Accounts Plus, we recommend Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or above for internet access to Sage Support and important Sage updates for your products.
Some features in Sage Software require an internet connection.
Apple Mac compatibility
Sage software is not compatible with Apple Macs, unless you are running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple’s Boot Camp utility.
|Software ratings and reviews are shown below. If you wish to rate this software please click the 'Rate this software' link.
||Rate this software