Get the most out of your stream with SimulStream!
Osprey SimulStream is a premium software upgrade that extends the capabilities of Osprey Video capture cards. SimulStream enables a single Osprey video capture card to output multiple instances of audio and video data from a single input source to multiple applications.
Streaming and Scalability
Streaming media production today faces potential scalability concerns. Reaching the broadest audience of media consumers with an optimised experience requires increased production time, hardware requirements, and general bandwidth.
The Optimised Solution...SimulStream!
SimulStream is designed to provide the optimized experience of streamlined workflow
The SimulStream Solution provides multiple formats to multiple audiences with minimal hardware and CPU impact.
Plus the scalability that allows for multiple formats and individual stream optimisation
- Optimized streams for a diverse internet audience in realtime
- Maximum efficiency without sacrificing quality
- Complete utilization of latest processor speeds
- Maximum solution density for streaming production
- Reduced hardware costs
- Existing Osprey-210, Osprey-230, Osprey-300, Osprey-440 or Osprey-500 family card
- Osprey drivers 4.xx or higher
- Run GetSimulStream application to first determine card serial number. Needed for SimulStream licence.
- Windows Operating System compatible with card drivers
|Software ratings and reviews are shown below. If you wish to rate this software please click the 'Rate this software' link.
||Rate this software