Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair is a PST Recovery solution that can repair damaged PST after any file corruption scenario. The software extracts all inaccessible PST objects, which include e-mails, notes, contacts, journal, calendar, and tasks.
Outlook PST Recovery is feasible in 3-Simple Steps:
- Locate PST : As the PST Recovery Software is launched, user receives a 'Select Outlook Data File ' dialog box. If the box is closed, one can reopen it from 'Open Outlook File' option of 'File' menu or 'Open a Outlook File to Repair' toolbar option. The dialog box gives two options to 'Select Outlook File' (used to browse when exact PST location is known) and to 'Find Outlook File' (used to search the disk for *.pst files). To start the PST Repair, click 'Start' button.
- Restore PST : To save the scanned file, click 'Save Outlook File' from toolbar option (provided the software is activated). A dialog box appears asking for a 'Destination Path', which is same as of root by default. User can browse to the desired location with the provided option. The recovered file will then be restored at the specified location with original name, followed by word- 'Recovered' and extension .pst.
- Import PST : To regain access to your emails and other PST objects after Outlook PST Recovery, you need to import the restored PST in Microsoft Outlook. For this, you can start MS Outlook to launch Import and Export wizard and specify the recovered PST file path.
Note: For recovering deleted emails, you need to perform the similar sequence of steps.
- Recovers email messages, notes, meeting requests, contacts, calendar, distribution lists, tasks, journals and appointments.
- Outlook-Resembling Interface- Previews Messages in 3-View Structure
- Supports MS Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000
- Recovers deleted emails
- PST Recovery from encrypted PST files R
- estores RTF and HTML messages' formatting
- Restores password-protected PST files
- Counter for mail folders representing number of items present
- Restores data in a new PST on any (including network) that can be detected by the host operating system
- Generates a unique profile for each PST file
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 and NT4 (SP6)
Platform Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7
Processor : Pentium Class Operating System : Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 and NT4 (SP6) Memory : Minimum 256 MB (512 MB recommended) Hard Disk : 50 MB of free space MS Outlook : 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), 2000 Internet Explorer : Version 5 or late
|Software ratings and reviews are shown below. If you wish to rate this software please click the 'Rate this software' link.
||Rate this software