SuperTools is a set of eight tools covering all the key areas of ICT in the primary classroom: graphics, logo, spreadsheets, data handling, desktop publishing, multimedia presentations, branching databases and word processing.
A Welsh language option is offered when installing.
All of the programs within SuperTools are suitable for a range of ages through the use of four built-in levels. New levels can be created by the teacher to suit individuals or groups
- A collection of eight ICT tools, with English or Welsh language option
- Fresco: a graphics program with a wide range of painting tools, paper types and canvasses
- BlackCat Logo: an extensive choice of logo-linked activities from simple turtle graphics to list processing
- Numberbox 2: a spreadsheet package with a wide range of difficulty levels, dynamic graphs and the ability to insert sound files into cells
- Information Workshop 2000: a powerful data handling program
- PawPrints: a desktop publishing package which can be used for a wide range of writing and design activities
- Slideshow: a multimedia package for creating presentations including pictures, sounds, text and video
- Decisions 3: a simple-to-use branching database package in which information can be entered in the form of a 'decision tree'
- Write Away!: a powerful word processing package specifically designed for students in the classroom
|Software ratings and reviews are shown below. If you wish to rate this software please click the 'Rate this software' link.
||Rate this software