Twitch is a Plug-in for After Effects that synchronizes random operators to create stylistic video effects for motion graphics and visual effects.
- 6 Built-in Operators
- 7 Video Tutorials
- 10 Free Twitch Sound Effects
- 25 Effects Presets
- Blur Operator: The blur function contains some of the most advanced features including a threshold slider, transfer modes, and aspect control.
- Color Operator: One of the most fun and useful functions allows you to colorize your twitches as well as randomize color for exciting situations.
- Light Operator: Similar to an exposure function, this operator allows you to choose from adding brightness or darkness to your Twitches or even both.
- Scale Operator: With built in Motion Blur and random anchor selection the Scale operator will give you endless possibilities.
- Slide Operator: One of the most fun to use, the Slide operator has many controls over slide, motion blur, tendency and the advanced RGB Split.
- Time Operator: You can even randomly offset footage forward or backwards with this handy operator control.
- RGB Split: Works with motion blur or without.
- Border Options: Choose how you want your edges to behave
- Twitch Only: With this function enabled, the plug-in will only render the frames that have twitching and leave the rest transparent. This is a great tool for blending 2 separate shots with twitch.
- Freeze Twitch: Not exactly a function of Twitch, but using After Effects you can hold the twitch values over an entire piece of footage. The values are still editable and you can still modify settings.
- XP & Vista
- After Effects 6.5, 7, CS3, CS4, CS5
- Premiere Pro CS3
- Intel & Power PC
- After Effects 7, CS3, CS4, CS5
- Premiere Pro CS3
|Software ratings and reviews are shown below. If you wish to rate this software please click the 'Rate this software' link.
||Rate this software